Monday 8 August 2011

Porsche 911 GT3 RS part 1

,
Hey hey! I've just started modelling a Porsche GT3 RS sports car, and I thought I'd keep you updated from the very start, as my first project for the blog. Here is a picture of the car in real life:

image

As you can see, it's a very sleek car, which will make it all the more difficult for me to model, but I'm giving it a go! Obviously I have other referances too, and here is what I've got so far:

image



This is just the top of the bonnet/hood, the ring around the headlights, and the start of the wheel arches. I've also got a picture of me working on the car:

image

I'm going to keep this updated as I continue working, so keep an eye on this page!

1 comments:

  1. Whichever engine you select, you just need to fit it based on your expectation in driving your speed. For you who usually do not like much specifically racing car and much more like graceful-outer shell-car moving on the public road you drive on, you can actually purchase Porsche Panamera. It is actually regarded as cheaper than its challenger, Mercedez-Benz S63 AMG.

    Porsche dealer
    Porsche dealers

    ReplyDelete