Thursday 25 August 2011

Porsche 911 GT3 RS part 4

,
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait between updates, I've litterally had no time! I was away camping for a week, and then in London with a friend, and I've been busy too. Anyhow, I've done a little bit of work on the car. The body is practically finished, just got to add in the back panel and it's all done, onto primary details, then secondary, then the subsurf. (Might mess around with that order...) Here is a photo of the car, rendered from the back:


I also have a picture of the mesh in edit mode. It looks like I've applied the mirror modifier, but actually I've just "applied modifier to editing cage". Here is the photo:


That's all on the car for now, but I've got another post coming right up...



0 comments to “Porsche 911 GT3 RS part 4”

Post a Comment