Sunday 25 September 2011

Porsche GT3 RS part 7

,
Okay, so I know I've not updated in a long time, sorry. But I've had lots of schoolwork recently, and now I'm doing a Saturday art's course at Plymouth collage of art with some friends, which is great fun but takes up my Saturdays. It's great fun, every Saturday for the whole year, doing subjects like Photography, Black smithing, glass work, graphics, drawing, etc.

Anyhow, I've finally updated the car. I've done the wheels, using the array modifier for the treads, mirroring the spokes to get them identical and subsurfing the whole thing. Here is a render of the whole car so far:

image

As I've done the wheel now, here is a close up of the tire and rim, nuts, spokes, etc.

image

As before, I will try and update as much as I can!

0 comments to “Porsche GT3 RS part 7”

Post a Comment